Thursday, September 18, 2014

Beauty and the Blog


I chose to name today's outfit Beauty and the Blog because today's look was inspired by no one else but myself. The beauty in my passion for my blog goes way beyond physical. I started this blog two years ago in in exactly two months from now and I just really wanted to reflect an image of doing what it is I love. I never wanted to be a professional blogger nor do I am aim to be. But this blog, Fashionista Jenn is my baby and I wanted to take a moment of reflection. When I started this blog it was just a way to get myself out there in the fashion industry. Never did I think it bring me so much joy and drive to continue following my dreams. Now was it always sugar and spice. This blog taught me hard work and diligence and for that I am forever grateful and not giving up on my dreams. In case you were wondering today I'm sporting a skirt from H&M, a leather jacket from Body Central, a thrifted leather peplum top, cheetah print loafers and my new fave item in my closet, a designer Zac Posen E Spoke bag! (love Zac!) Be sure to continue reading to see how you can recreate the look. And to all my viewers and supporters thanks for all the love throughout my journey on Fashionista Jenn! 






Beauty and the Blog


Morgan studded jacket
$140 - houseoffraser.co.uk


JVL stripe skirt
yesstyle.com


JustFabulous leopard flat shoes
heels.com


Style On,
Fashionista Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment