Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Casual Prep

Today on the blog is another peek into my room. Here I'm just wearing a nice casual look. I paired a white tank, with denim ripped jeans and my fave leopard print booties. My necklace is vintage passed down to from my grandmother. This just might be the most relaxed look you'll see me in possibly? Ha. These pictures were taken in my room and they were taken in a relaxed state of mind. The best way to play up such a relaxed look is to pair it with some fun and expecting shoes; whether they match or not. It adds an element of fun and livens up your look while still keeping it casual. The plaid adds a hint of prep. Hope you enjoy the look and be sure to scroll on to see where you can find how to create this look!

CASUAL PREP





Casual Prep


Forever 21 white top
forever21.com


Charlotte Russe boyfriend jeans
charlotterusse.com


Office ankle boots
$120 - office.co.uk


Girls Tops
hollisterco.com



Style On,
Fashionista Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment