Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Day 6: Intern Entries

Happy Monday Fashionistas! Today marks another great day as an intern for Seventeen Magazine! My weekend was for sure one for the books. My boyfriend Austin came to visit and we took New York City by storm. Fashionistas at any age, please remember to seize the day and always be up for exploration! Having a sense of adventure really is medicine for the soul. The adventure actually spilled into my day today after work, where we visited 5th Avenue! I had no clue lurking just a couple avenues away from my building (Hearst Tower) that Henri Bendel and Bergdorf Goodman were waiting for my attention.

Today at the office I did more office duties. I'm super excited about our meeting tomorrow, where we will be discussing my responsibilities with the event on Wednesday with Troian at Aeropostale in Times Square. My boyfriend also got to come and visit the office. Of course he wasn't allowed within the sacred grounds (actual office space) but he did get to see me somewhat. It was good having someone see the awesome experience and facility the Hearst Tower can actually be. I know I blog and chat about it, but there is only so much that you can say to describe the awesomeness! Speaking of awesomeness I also was sent on an errand to visit ELLE magazine! Hearst has some really heavy hitter companies and I'm so honored to even be in the same building as them. Today was a wonderful for enjoying the company of loved ones, and realizing the blessing that I have received with this whole experience!

Style On,

Fashionista Jenn










No comments:

Post a Comment