Monday, July 29, 2013

Outfit Post: Cow Girl meets Chic

I am the new Wardrobe Stylist intern for Richmond, Va's new consignment shop Bianca Flair! For my first in store assignment, Bianca Flair Public Relations Intern Lisa Newton and I held a mini photo shoot with some of the items in the store. I will be posting mostly weekly on some new outfit treasure we discover in the store. In the mean time here I am wearing my own high low skirt paired with a Bianca Flair cowboy inspired button up. I have paired it with the cutest red cowboy boots I found in Bianca Flair as well. Lately a lot of my friends and families have been going to country concerts and asking me what was best to wear. This is a great concert wearing style! I loved having this opportunity to show off some of my styling skills, next is to find some models other than myself to bring magic to the clothes as well, stay tuned...












No comments:

Post a Comment