Thursday, February 5, 2015

Hollywood Glamour

Kathleen Bergan Photography


Today's post was inspired by old Hollywood Glamour, an era most highlighted between the 20-40's. I've always wondered why people always assume that because they aren't a famous actress or singer that you have to limit your wardrobe. I often hear women say" I could never pull that off! But you certainly could." But what makes me different from anyone else? I'm not a famous celebrity or any who even has half the means to have half the things they do. Of course they can afford the highest of quality of clothes but what makes celebrities the only people that are accessible to beautiful things? Nothing. 


Like my mother always said, "You can't buy style." From that advice is exactly why I choose to dress the way I do. I'm no Sarah Jessica Parker or Marilyn Monroe but I know I love fashion and I'm not exempt to looking glamorous no matter what class bracket I'm in! Every girl deserves to look their absolute best. So the next time your thinking you can't pull something off and wanting to hit the envy button; know that you rock girl! Confidence is so beautiful.

 In addition, don't forget 360 Vintage Designs located in Virginia Beach Virginia let's you accomplish just this exact look for less! The expert owner Ms. Tracey really knows her eras and makes vintage shopping affordable and fun. Hope you enjoy a couple of pieces from her store that completed my ultimate Hollywood Glam look, enjoy!


      Kathleen Bergan Photography


 Kathleen Bergan Photography


Kathleen Bergan Photography

Kathleen Bergan Photography

Kathleen Bergan Photography

Kathleen Bergan Photography

Kathleen Bergan Photography

Kathleen Bergan Photography

Kathleen Bergan Photography

Kathleen Bergan Photography


Love this look as much as I do? Recreate it for yourself!


Hollywood Glam

Hollywood Glam by fashionistajenn featuring black gloves


Style On,
Fashionista Jenn

P.S. Stay tuned to hear more exciting news about me participating in New York Fashion and more details about the amazing photographer, Kathleen Bergan who shot this look and more to come for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment