Monday, February 24, 2014

New Beginnings: HerCampus.com

Happy Monday Fashionistas. I know have been MIA for a while ever since my exciting couple of weeks in the Big Apple but I'm back and with exciting news! I will be joining the HerCampus.com team my school Virginia Commonwealth University. After almost 4 years with CollegeFashionista I have resigned to exercise my writing skills on a more well-rounded platform. With HerCampus I will be considered a "collegiette"  A collegiette is a college woman who is on top of her game– strategically career-minded, distinctly fashionable, socially connected, academically driven, and smartly health-conscious, who endeavors to get the most out of her college experience on every level.

Her Campus is the #1 online and offline community for college women. Written entirely by the world's top college journalists – with 4,000+ contributors and counting – HerCampus.com features national content on Style, Beauty, Health, Love, Life, Career, and High School supplemented by local content from 230+ campus chapters nationwide and in six countries.
So be on the lookout for my posts on HerCampus.com/vcu every week with my first articles discussing how to transition smoothly from your winter to spring wardrobe. Along with what the top clothing articles you need for that upcoming Spring Break trip!


Style On,
Fashionista Jenn


OUTFIT OF THE DAY







 What am I wearing? Simple.
Boots: Charlotte Russe Pants: Love Culture Tee: Nike Jacket: Thrift 




No comments:

Post a Comment