Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Life Content: This Year It's Okay to Love Yourself

Top 10 New Years Resolutions for 2014:

1. Graduate
2. Travel & Exercise More (Get a Passport)
3. Spend More Time with Family/Friends
4. Find a Job that I Enjoy After Graduation
5. Blog Everyday
6. Watch Pretty Little Liars (I will expose who A is this year)
7. Continue To Dance and Sing in the Mirror
8. See Ariana Grande Perform Live
9. Figure Out Why My Parents aren't Aging  (No but seriously)
10. Network Like Crazy

Hello Fashionistas!
Fashionista Jenn here wishing you a very HAPPY NEW YEAR and celebrating the first post of the new year! I hope my readers, family and friends all enjoyed bringing in the New Year. 2013 was such a great year for me. I started a new and exciting relationship, I landed two of the most important internships of my life at Bianca Flair as the lead stylist intern and at Seventeen Magazine in NYC, I built new and mended relationships with the the most important people of my life, but most importantly I grew! When you surround yourself with positive people, positive things tend to happen and I was for sure a witness to that this year.

This past year was a year I learned most about personal growth and knowing that I can seriously accomplish great things with hard work and dedication. We spend years growing up learning those words, but Fashionistas, I swear it works! Push yourself to limits you normally wouldn't and realize your worth! When you know your own potential you'll never settle in life and keep reaching further to what you want in life. But most importantly. Live in the moment. These years don't come back, so enjoy every last breath of every day, and no matter how your feeling that day, be sure your loved ones know that they are loved and appreciated!


(Pictures of my New Years Festivities)






Style On,
Fashionista Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment