Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Life Content: My Winter Internship

Hello Fashionista's!
Today was a milestone day in not only in my fashion career but for life goals all together. I have proudly accepted a winter internship at Seventeen Magazine! Ever since I was a little girl creating mock fashion magazines in my room and showing them to my mother, I knew I was made for this opportunity. I want to take the time out to thank all of those whom have helped me along the way and supported me even when it was a meer dream. To my readers, I thank you for helping me push on. With great feedback and encouragement I truly am appreciative . Most importantly I would like to thank God and the great blessings that he has sent my way. During this month of interning I will be documenting my whole experience of being in New York so please stay tuned for that. As always stay tuned fashionistas!

Style On,
Fashionista Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment