Saturday, December 21, 2013

Day 3: Intern Entries

Hello Fashionistas,

Fashionista Jenn here reporting on my third day as an intern for Seventeen Magazine. Today was full of typical intern duties that including running errands throughout the city and running around like a chicken with it's head cut off. Since I'm new to the whole train experience, it really is a big deal to me when it comes to using it. I also ran into the Editor in Chief, Anne Shoket again today but I still didn't work up enough courage to speak.

When the time is right I will. But NYC is killing me, I got a lot of compliments on my cape I wore today (didn't take a picture in it, but I will next week) but instead of me receiving compliments I wanted to give but there wasn't that many fashionistas on the street today. I also found out I get to go home for Christmas break for a week! But I don't know whether or not I'm excited to go home or not because I really wanted to spend as much times at my winternship at 17 as I could.

Another exciting thing that happened is my old college roommate Wentana (Abigail) came to the city to visit me! So you will see plenty of pictures of our adventures this weekend on the blog. We already had a blast in Times Square last night and ended the night with chatting and chinese food.





No comments:

Post a Comment