Friday, October 25, 2013

I'm Back!

Dear Fashionista Followers and Supporters,
Fashionista Jenn here sending you my dearest apologies for not being able to update my blog as much recently. With a combination of my Senior year at Virginia Commonwealth University, continuing on as a Style Guru for CollegeFashionista.com and my being the new wardobe stylist intern at Richmond's new consignment shop Bianca Flair, so many blessings have kept me a bit occupied this Fall. But I'm back with a vegeance and ready to kick start FashionistaJenn.blogspot.com. Below is the new Editorial Calendar I'm going to follow loosely. If you have any suggestions or anything you would like to see me feature I will be more than glad to try it. You can find my contact information under the contact tab!

Mancrush Mondays: Reporting on the hottest news in fashion with male models, actors, singers, students, brands and lines.

Tuesday Shoesday: Reporting on the "Must Have" Shoes for the Week!

What are your Wearing Wednesdays: Reporting on my personal style or an chic outfit of the day I spot and how to wear it!

Trending Thursdays: Reporting to you the latest news on budding trends!

Feature Friday: Teaming up with or Promoting other bloggers or fashionsitas whom are inspiring!

Saturday Stories: My personal fashion journal for the week!

Sunday Funday: A free for all content!

**If you are a blog that is interested in being featured, please email me**

No comments:

Post a Comment