Thursday, August 1, 2013

Phases of Flair: Bianca Flair

My new internship at Richmond, Va's new thrift shop Bianca Flair has allowed me to grow and I haven't even been working there for a month! This photo shoot was my first one where I did many aspects solo. I'm not a photographer or photograph editor but this past photo shoot has allowed me to evolve in my craft in more ways than one. All it took was me, my camera, and a model. I thank store owner Kimberly Newsome for supporting and allowing me the opportunity to officially let the world see what I can do! Special thanks to the model, VCU rising junior and Fashion Merchandise major,Victoria Sterling as well. It was her first photo shoot and you would have never been able to tell. With her poise, confidence, and bubbly attitude it led me to believe that I not only chose a perfect fit for the store but for my portfolio as well. She shows girls you don't have to be super thin to wear different looks. She is the what the average woman is and want to see, with a dash of just gorgeousness. I hope all you reading stay tuned for what's in store, this is only a fabulous start to a fashionable ride! 

Style On,
Fashionista Jenn

BE SURE TO COMMENT BELOW AND VOTE ON YOUR FAVORITE PHASE OF FLAIR ON THE POLL TO THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE SITE!
(Click on pictures for a better look)

FANCY FLAIR

FIRST CLASS FLAIR

FASHIONISTA FLAIR

FUNKY FLAIR

FIERCE FLAIR

FOLKSY FLAIR

 FOXY FLAIR

Be sure to stop by the shop and get your self personally styled as well! Items from the shoot will be up on the website soon, but in the mean time be sure to like the Bianca Flair on Facebook!
Follow us on Instagram:
@fashionistajenn
@sterlingvm
@stylebybiancaflair

No comments:

Post a Comment