Thursday, June 27, 2013

Runway Couture: Naturally Haute

This past Saturday after my long journey to New York for Fashionista.com's first "How to Make it in Fashion" conference, I rushed straight back to Richmond to attend Runway Couture's "Naturally Haute" fashion show. Owner of Runway Couture, Chrissy Crawford did a lovely job providing not only a sophisticated fashion show but plenty of musical and dance entertainment as well. The show featured National Recording Artist. John Michael, who did an amazing job and enhanced the atmosphere for the models to strut they're stuff in. The designers did a great job as well, from luxurious sparkling jewelry to outfits made of nothing but caution tape. My favorite piece of the show had to be a red cape that was just to die for! I wish I had captured a better image of it, but I was just so excited to walk down the runway! The show was located at Brickstone Grill in the Midlothian area. Before the event there were plenty of great vendors featured whom I actually bought some great accessories from myself! Check out some snapshots from the event!


Some of the beautiful designs and models

I absolutely loved  Cori Coren Boutique. Her and her daughter were so sweet, mom and I as you can see just had to purchase some of their items!
Cori Coren Boutique
Unique specialty clothing and accessories boutique for women
www.coricoren.com
Follow on instagram, twitter, facebook, pinterest & google+ @coricoren
Send all inquiries to coricoren@gmail.com or call (571)-357-GLAM


I loved my purchase from Polished! This infinity gold chain will go great with several ensembles.
Polished! A Splash of Fashion
Instagram: @Polished_RVA
1209 B Westover Hills Blvd
Richmond VA 23225
Email PolishedRva@yahoo.com to place orders!


Loved this mother daughter duo (right) from CHIC by Shennan. Mom and I (left) enjoyed looking at their products, and mom purchased a lovely bracelet from them.
Chick by Shennan
Chic Handmade Jewelry
Chicbyshennan@gmail.com
Facebook.com/ChicbyShennan
Phone: (616)-281-9696



No comments:

Post a Comment