Wednesday, May 8, 2013

"Punk" Chaos to Couture: The Best of the 2013 Met Gala

Fashionista Jenn here weighing in on what I would consider to be the BestDressed for the 2013 Met Gala. The theme this year was Punk and a lot celebrities were able to pull it off. My favorite look was Taylor Swift!

BEST DRESSED
Main: Taylor Swift looks effortlessly stunning in a J. Mendal gown with sheer side panels
Top Left: Nicole Richie in Topshop sporting her new silvery gray hair style, I absolutely love the unique look.
Top Right: K. Stewart in a monochromatic jumpsuit by Stella McCartney. I loved her matching eye makeup!
Bottom Left: Madonna has always been the queen of Glam punk so this event was perfect for her. This Material Girl Sported a studded plaid blazer by Givenchy designer Riccardo Tisci. I loved her hair as well!
Bottom Right: Hmm... It was my first thought to put Miley Cyrus in the Worst Dressed looks but then I thought of the theme and I actually liked the dress so I couldn't do it. I thought this was a very cool and edgy dress by Marc Jacobs regardless that her hair looks like Rugrats Angelica's Cynthia doll.

BEST DRESSED
Main: Coca Rocha rocks an Emanuel Ungaro dress and must I add that she looks fierce in this cheetah print dress. I loved her look from her hair to the makeup to the dress to this shoes. This supermodel was on point!
Top Left: Jessica Sarah Parker puts an ultra sophisticated twist on edgy with the best faux hawk  I've ever seen made by Philip Treacy. She sports a Giles Deacon dress that she just looks stunning in!
Top Right: Katy Perry looked pretty royal in her regal metallic getup by Dolce and Gabanna
Bottom Left: Jennifer Lopez as usual shows of her best assets which has always been on the back side of her. Here she looks amazing and sleek in this fun cheetah print dress designed my Michael Kors.
Bottom Right: Model Miranda Kerr looked amazing showing off her abs in a Michael Kors dress paired with a Christian Louboutin silvery spiked clutch.



No comments:

Post a Comment