Monday, May 6, 2013

Launch Party: Vizcaya Swimwear

Last week was RVA Fashion Week. I didn't get to attend all of the events like anticipated due to a crazy week prepping for finals at my school Virginia Commonwealth University. The only event I did get to attend was well worth it. Vizcaya  Swimwear is a rapidly growing Miami-based Luxury swimwear line. It was founded by 4th runner up in the Miss United States pageant 2012, Lisa Opie and entrepreneur Franz Orban. Vizcaya Swimwear has participated in fashion shows on 5th Avenue in New York City Swim Week, Miami Swim Week, and Atlanta Swim Week and was presented in the Richmond Virginia Fashion Week Show this past May 3rd. This line has also sponsored the Miss 305 pageant in Miami, multiple beauty pageant titleholders, and is the official swimwear sponsor for the Miss United States 2013 pageant!

The Vizcaya launch party was held at Lucky Buddha in downtown Richmond this past weekend. I was specially invited by Vizcaya's Marketing Coordinator, Jazmine Tanner. Who I could see was a big help that night. I was selected to be a media representative. Although with so much going on I didn't get to meet them personally but owners, Lisa Opie and Franz Orban looked stunning and threw such a successful launch party, red carpet included. Be sure to check them out soon at vizcayaswimwear.com, where as soon as you reach the website my old high school cheerleading teammate and friend,  now Model Rachel Faulkner appears as the cover model. I wish this brand the best of luck and I hope I run into circles with this brand again. I can't wait to see what they have in store for the future!


Fashionista Jenn on the Vizcaya Swimwear Red Carpet

Breonca Trofort Photography
 Model: Rachel Faulkner Stylist: Fashionista Jenn Style Junkie: Charity Style Blogger: Janelle Reid

 Breonca Trofort Photography
Rachel Faulkner and I



Co- Owner Lisa Opie and Friends


Co-Owner Lisa Opie and her fellow pageant titleholders


 Miss. Virginia and her lovely Friend

Miss Virginia and I


Maggie Carter and I

No comments:

Post a Comment