Friday, March 8, 2013

Miami Fashion: Cotton's 24 Hour Fashion Show

This past Spring Break 2013 I was privileged enough to go to Miami. While not only soaking up the sun and partying on the scene, I was able to attend Cotton's 24 hour Miami Fashion Show. Channel E's host Giuliana Rancic alongside style Style Watch's new columnist and my style icon Lauren Conrad! The show featured a model a minute wearing 74 brands and designers. The show even featured two designers from my school Virginia Commonwealth University. With bright lights, camera crews, a live crowd, and fresh DJ, this show seemed to be the center of attention on South Beach. Being interviewed and having models working my camera was the def. the highlight of the whole thing. Miami sure knows how to have fun! Be sure to visit Cotton's 24 Hour Runway site and win $300 by dropping a comment on your fave designer from the show!





No comments:

Post a Comment