Sunday, November 18, 2012

College Fashionista Spotlight: Jane Taylor

Hello Fashionista/o's, as you may or may not know I am a Style Guru for Amy Levin's CollegeFashionista.com . My articles for this remaiing school semester come out on the site every Wednesday and I will be posting weekly my articles on here. College Fashionista is This week I wrote about VCU Fashionista, Jane Taylor. 
"This Fashionista really caught my eye on campus. I really liked the feminine vintage look with a dash of such an edgy accessory. The details in this dress was nothing a meer camera could ever catch the essence of. From the sheer dolman sleeves to the intense lace front and back, I fell in love with this Fashionista's dress that she bought from Free People. With all the crazy, wacky, "hipster" looks on campus, this outfit was a bit of fresh air and such a great example of being ultimately classy, edgy and glam at the same time."
Click Here to Read More ... CollegeFashionista.com




No comments:

Post a Comment