Monday, October 6, 2014

Rad Plaid



Happy Monday Fashionistas! I hope the start to your week was just as productive as mine. I started my day out at 6:30 am to get in a good work out and meet with my career advisor. I'm trying to get into the habit of waking up early and achieving a lot more productivity. "Remember you have as many hours in a day as Beyonce." Today's look was inspired by my hectic schedule as a Editor-at-Large, fashion contributor, blogger and a student. I'm required to dress for all roles throughout the week. My cool sneaks get me where I need on time, my socks help with the change in weather and this jacket is just simply rad and makes me look amazing at my editorial meetings. Thus inspiring today's look name, Rad Plaid.







Want to recreate this look?

Rad Plaid




Carven plaid skirt
mytheresa.com


Converse white shoes
piperlime.gap.com


Charlotte Russe black purse
charlotterusse.com



Style On,
Fashionista Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment