Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Fashionista Jenn: 101 Modern Mermaid




Today's look is my inner modern "Little Mermaid." This location was a great inspiration for this look. The beautiful view of the water behind me and the silhouette of my dress is how I came to create this theme. What makes this look so modern to me is both a combination of a leather jacket and how the dress hugs my body. Usually a mermaid's fins flare out at the bottom but this a look of their possible evolution; as if they just first received legs. My hair style also adds a hint of familiarity with the mermaid family as well. Tell me what item of clothing do you own that makes you feel as mythical as a mermaid?









Want to recreate this look?

Fashionista Jenn: 101 Modern Mermaid


Turtleneck maxi dress
urbanog.com



Blue Inc Woman pointy toe pumps
$24 - blueinc.co.uk




Handmade home decor
focalpointhardware.com

Style On,
Fashionista Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment