Wednesday, September 3, 2014

What to Wear Wednesday: Cheetah Girl

 Today was blazing hot in Richmond. Fall is one of my favorite seasons so I'm getting a little impatient with this weather on when I can start my layering specialities. So today I decided the closest thing that was going to get me to feeling like it was fall was wearing a fall color palette. I mixed my burnt orange tank (which is actually a leotard) with my favorite pair of printed shorts; along with the matching printed shoes. If you look closely at my necklace you will see it has the original barbie logo on it. It's one of my favorite pieces. I also paired it with a set of beautiful gold chandelier earrings. The shorts were a little too exposing to be walking around on campus with so I layered it with my favorite dipped denim chambray shirt. Hope you enjoy!
CHEETAH GIRL





Style On,
Fashionista Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment