Saturday, August 2, 2014

August: Summer to Fall

Fall season is steadily approaching and people are wondering how to transition their summer wardrobe to fall. Easy! You don't have to put away all of your summer clothes just yet! Slowly ease in your fall wardrobe...

In this outfit I am still wearing my fave turquoise crop top under a white crochet top that really got me through this past summer. When pairing the two during the summer I was able to be cool in the warm weather without being too exposed. In order to transform this look from summer to fall, I replaced wearing denim cutoff shorts with this combo; with a ripped pair of jeans. I choose ripped because even though it may be fall the weather will probably still be a bit toasty. The rips in the jeans provides some ventilation for my legs. 

Blazer: Charlotte Russe Jeans: Bull Head Crochet Top: CottonOn Crop Top: Rumors Heels: Steve Madden

To top this look off I just added my fave gold accessories, a nude colored belt, Steve Madden nude heel and my polka dot Coach wallet.

Summer to Fall August


Scalloped top
amazon.com


Sandro blazer
therealreal.com


Boohoo blue jeans
boohoo.com


Lipsy platform pumps
$93 - lipsy.co.uk


Junior's Cropped Tank
target.com


Style On, 
Fashionista Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment