Monday, November 25, 2013

How to Rock a Graphic Print Dress

Hey Fashionistas! Fashionista Jenn here. I hope your Monday was just as well as mine. I was freaking out about a paper over the weekend that I thought I didn't do so hot on. Today I received my grade and I did great! Shows with with a little bit prayer (and rocking your fave feel good accessories) that amazing things can happen. In other news I wanted to show you guys how to rock a basic mid sleeve 
GRAPHIC PRINT DRESS this season. 
Things You Need:
  • Graphic Dress
  • Black Plain Tights
  • Color/Complimentary shoes
  • Fun Accessories
STEP 1
Take a simple graphic print dress and pair with a geometric based accessories in order to compliment the pattern.

STEP 2
Try not be so matchy matchy. Add some fun accessories to play up the look. Everyone loves unique pieces and a risk taker.

STEP 3
Add some playful shoes and your on your way to a successful look!
**All items are from Bianca Flair**

No comments:

Post a Comment