Friday, April 12, 2013

Wet n'wild: Friday Fashion/Beauty Review


Today I'm trying something different with a post and give you a Beauty Review one of my favorite beauty products. I'm the kind of girl that favors a natural face; I despise pounds of foundation. Besides experimenting with different tones of lipstick (only because its fun to experiment and not because I need it) I like to use a nice simple natural looking eyeliner."H20 Proof Liquid Eyeliner from Wet n 'Wild is a water-resistant liquid eye-liner with a soft-tip brush for extra control at the application.This eyeliner is one 
of my faves. It's easy to apply and dries quickly. When it's says it is waterproof, its is no joke. With the way 
my big almond shaped eyes it's hard for me to find an eyeliner that doesn't leave smearing in the creases of my top eyelid. A must have!



No comments:

Post a Comment