Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Outfit of the Day: Spring Photo Shoot




Today's Outfit of the day was inspired from my Spring Photo Shoot. I'm trying to do a photo shoot every season to share with my readers some tips on how to survive the season and to show off a bit of my own personal style. Below I am wearing a lace top from a local Boutique shop in New York, a pastel pink colored skirt from H&M, white Doc Martens, and tan colored Duffle Bag from a local RVA boutique. My pearls were passed down me from my mother and my spike bracelet, turquoise ring, and shades are from RVA's Jordan Bruce's shop The Jewelry Box!



Tip #1: Try some pastel colors this Spring. Pinks, Mints, and Emerald green are great colors to try!



Tip #2: Try straying away from your typical black Doc Boots. Try a light color, like a white, pink, or even floral!

Tip #3: Find a funky statement bag. It's an excellent way to stand out and a great conversation starter!




No comments:

Post a Comment