Sunday, April 7, 2013

Outfit of the Day: Juicy Couture


PHOTOGRAPHY: JAMES JACKSON PHOTOGRAPHY
MAKEUP: CRYSTAL HUDSON from UPGRADE YOUR BEAUTY

"My internship with College Fashionista had chosen me to apart of Juicy Couture's Stay on Track campaign.They sent me they're new slim crop track pants and asked me to style how I would wear. I’m not really a dress chill, yoga pant, relaxed fit kind of Fashionista. When I first saw the Juicy Couture slim crop pants, I thought it was going to be a challenge to style but it wasn't. I styled the pants just like I would anything else in my wardrobe. I paired it with a white button up. Then I added my  favorite blazer and my best cheetah print wedge heel shoes; along with some gold accessories to accent. I was very impressed on how comfortable the pants were and glad to discover a new way to dress down my dress up clothes while still looking like myself!"




No comments:

Post a Comment